

As a mother of two daughters 4 and 6, sometimes our days get very dramatic. "A" has started to push to see just how far she can get with her sassing or telling me what she is or is not going to do, she is learning quickly that mommy doesn't tolerate it. The girls are very close in age, they are only 18 months apart, so you can imagine how much bickering we have here at the Trammel home. Some days it seems to be non-stop, you know....don't touch me....she hit me...she stuck her tongue out at me....she said she doesn't like my outfit....she said I'm a bad sister.......etc...... there are days when I feel like pulling my hair out! :) We get through it, but wow if this is a prelude to teenage years......well I don't want to think about it.
The different stages that we go through makes me think about me and my siblings growing up.....yeah, I have two children to referee......my mom had five....no way!
I listen to my girls play and argue and it is like listening to me and my sisters all over again...sometimes I have to laugh..
I just have to say that I admire my mom for what a great job she has done with all of us (of course not just my mom, my dad too, but for those long summer days, and the out of school days...while dad was at work) I only hope to be as good of a mom as the mom that I have!



1 comment:
Ahhh, that is sweet Ness, and I thank you for that... It truely was hard work, but comments like that is very rewarding! That is what makes it all worth it. Thank you for that.
Post a Comment