



Well I guess it is my turn to start a blog (as I have been told from my sister Lindsey). I enjoy reading both of my sisters blogs and seeing new pictures of my nieces and nephews, so I guess I need to do the same. So, I will start off our blog by telling you a little bit about all of us and what is going on.
Mom- keeping busy with my family always, getting ready to go back to school next week to finish my RN. Can't wait! Ready to be done.
Dad- working very hard two hours away from home, taking on the load from now till May when I finish school. (what a great husband!) He is working 6 days a week 10 hour days, so our time with daddy right now is on Sundays and Saturday nights!
A- Wow! She has really changed a lot this summer, she is getting ready to start 1st grade. I can't believe it! She is 6 going on 16...well her attitude anyway! :) She is quiet and shy like her daddy, but strongwilled and stubborn like her mom (did I say that?) She will be starting dance lessons this September and she is looking forward to that! She is a great big sister and mommy's good helper!
T- My little monkey! She is 4 yrs old but reminds me everyday that she is my baby....she is funny! She has a thick Southern accent that cracks my family up! She is in Pre School this year and is not happy about that, but she doesn't turn 5 until December, so one more year of preschool. She is a lot like her mommy, talkative and friendly, but looks more like her daddy. She keeps us laughing.
So I will do my best to stay on top of this blogging and sharing our lives with you. I hope you enjoy reading our blog!



2 comments:
Good first post! I have linked you on my blog so be sure and keep up your posts!
I love it! It's so good to be able to follow everyone. Thanks for the invite. Know that I am checking in every day.
Love ya-
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment