




Well Thursday the girls and I went up to my mom and dad's. They really enjoy going up there, they miss them so much! On our way up Avery asked me if we could just move close enough to "gramma Shelle" so we could not have to pack our bags everytime, could we just move close enough to walk to her house, haha! Hopefully when I am done with school that will be our plan, at least closer to them.
Anyway, we got to see my new niece Calynn, she is a "tiny princess" her features are so small, but she has the longest fingers I have ever seen...I think her thumb is longer than mine is right now! The girls couldn't get enough of her. Tinley LOVES babies so she wanted to kiss her and hold her all night. We also got to see my nephew Cameron, he is my little buddy! He is so sweet. Cameron and the girls are blessed to have two older uncles that have a Nintendo Wii, so all night Camo and the girls played boxing and bowling....I love this machine! It keeps them moving and keeps them busy! Awesome! Yes, we got to see C and J too, C looks awesome! She doesn't even look like she just had a baby! She always looks great!!!! She seems to be feeling good too! I am very happy for her!
Friday we sat outside and visited and the girls played hopscotch...well tried to, they had fun! Mom and I visited and enjoyed the nice weather, Dominick came home and told us that he made the golf team! I am so proud of him!!! I can't wait to see how he does! So mom and I and the girls went and had lunch in town and then we went to the craft mall for a bit before I had to head back home :(
We really enjoyed our time up there and it never fails, everytime I leave I get choked up and as we were leaving my mom waved out of her window and I told the girls gramma was waving and Tinley said "mommy are you crying? it's okay mom, I miss gramma already too!" How sweet! I can't wait until we can move closer to my family! All of them! I miss them tremendously!
Unfortunately we didn't get to see my sister Lindsey and her little monkeys Tristan and Isabelle. I hate that we didn't get to see them, little Izzy is growing so fast and I hate missing out on how quickly she changes! Hopefully we will get to go up there on Labor Day weekend and daddy can go with us!
Lastnight we got Brad a truck, a used one, but we just needed something for him to have for work that gets good gas mileage. His truck now just guzzles the gas, so this was more practical, and if it is just for work then that will work just fine. I told him he could get a new one after I get done with school :) He is working 2 hours away from home, and may be taking on a job here soon that he may have to drive to everyday, so this will cost a whole lot less! YAY!
After we got home from driving 8 of 24 hours, Tinley kept saying her belly hurt...I just figured it was from being in the car so much or something she had eaten....well unfortunately she was sick all night with diarrhea and vomiting! So needless to say her and I slept in the living room on the couches :( She is feeling much better this morning...thank goodness!!
Brad is off today...his first full weekend off now in 2 months, so we are going to enjoy our time together today! Maybe go swimming and grill out!



No comments:
Post a Comment