Friday, August 29, 2008

Looking Forward to the Weekend

We are very excited about this weekend, not only does B have the weekend off which is a rare occasion, but we are going home to Springfield to see our family! We are heading up there Saturday and spending the day at my sister C's, she is having a "get together" at her house and my cousin Kelli will be there also, then Sunday we are all hanging out at mom's with Aunt Lisa, which I am very excited about! Mom and dad won't be there, they are going to TN to visit dad's friend Chuck which will be a good thing for them to do something alone anyway...that's right, Dom and Tony will be home with us too! Monday we are heading to Lindsey's house in the morning, maybe have lunch with them, let the kiddos play and see my niece Isabelle who keeps changing more and more every picture I see. ( I can't wait until I can live closer) So we are excited! I will take lots of pictures!!

No comments: