Well we had a great weekend, Friday night we were at B's parents and the kids swam in the pool with their cousins Landon and Dawson. Saturday morning we left for Springfield and ended up meeting mom and dad in Nashville, IL for lunch so the girls could see grandma Shelle and PaPa Denny since they were headed to Tennessee. Saturday night we went to Cassie and Josh's and the kids played and we had some great food.......especially the Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Dip.....(thank you Kylee, since I know you are reading this :)) It was really nice hanging out with family and friends! The kids really had fun and played really well together! Sunday my aunt Lisa and cousin Abbey came over to mom's, Cassie and Josh brought the kids over and we grilled out and chit chatted....it was very nice to see them, it had been awhile. Sunday night we took the kids to the Ethnic Festival with my brother Tony, we had a bite to eat and then the kids got to ride some rides, they had fun and that is really what matters most.
Monday morning our plans were to leave mom's and go to Lindsey and Seans. Well Tinley woke up that morning scratching her back saying something had bit her, so I lift up the shirt and there are three red bumps up on her shoulder blade, didn't think too much about it, got everyone dressed, then noticed she was scratching her neck, another bump.....didn't look like chicken pox, no blister like bumps, in the car, now she is scratching her arm, shoulders, and lower back....Brad's mom calls us on the phone to tell us that Dawson had gone to the ER Sunday night and has the chicken pox!!!!! ................................................................I called Lindsey and told her we wouldn't be coming :( I called Cassie, no answer left her a message that I thought Tinley had the chicken pox and wanted to give her a heads up...............I felt terrible about being around those kids, I kept thinking back to every little one that we came in contact with over the weekend and I am trying to let them all know. Went to Aunt Denise and Uncle Johns for breakfast on our way out of town and the girls decided that they were going to run in the irrigation sprinklers.....they had a blast! So we got home lastnight and Avery now also has the chicken pox! Great timing huh?
So, Tinley didn't get to start school today, no dance classes tomorrow, they are really bummed! Yes, both girls did have the Varicella vaccine also, so at least it shouldn't be too bad of a case, but it has been a fun couple days of the pox already!
Worst part of the whole weekend................................I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment