Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry it has been a little bit since I posted. This last weekend A went to Kansas City with her grandma Karen to a wedding. This was the first time that she has been away for that long by herself, and the first time she has been apart from T. T hated every minute of it! She whined everyday all day about how she missed A and wanted her home now! When A came back after being gone for a couple days, she looked like she had grown another few inches and was even more grown up! Just goes to show just how much you should cherish your time with your children. I can't believe that A is already 6 and T will be 5 in 3 months. WOW! They are getting so big!
This week has just been very busy, I have been in the books everyday AND NIGHT since last Thursday! Going on about 3 hours of sleep a night and it is starting to catch up! :) Maybe I can catch up a little bit this weekend. No big plans for the weekend except Tinley has been asked to be in a wedding Oct. 18th and we need to go get her dress! Otherwise, probably just MORE STUDYING! I can' t wait to be done :) Sorry no pics this time!

No comments: