My Dad with the mom and the girls last summerOkay so I know it looks like I have forgotten everyone's birthday over the last couple days, if you are looking at my sisters blogs, but I really didn't forget....I called my dad on his birthday yesterday and sent him a card in the mail, and I did send an email to my aunt Lisa to wish her a happy 40th! :) So I really am not the bad sister of the bunch, I just haven't blogged much lately :)
So, pretty much the same stuff going on here, school, dance lessons, family, work...over and over again! :) Umm, this weekend is like a crazy birthday weekend, the girls have three birthday parties to go to today and tomorrow, two at the skating place here aka "The Skate Barn", and the other one is at Chuckee Cheese in Paducah, KY, so that is what is going on this weekend besides trying to catch up on cleaning, laundry, and studying for my 3 exams I have next week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....then on Friday, I am taking my little munchkins to get their flu shots then to the sitter and I am heading home to Springfield. My mom and my sisters and I are going Christmas shopping on Saturday in Tuscola at the outlet mall. Just us! No kids, no husbands...just us girls! I am looking forward to it!
I know I haven't posted any pictures lately but I will take some today and tomorrow and post them of the girls!
By the way
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT LISA!! I CAN ONLY HOPE I LOOK AS AWESOME AS YOU WHEN I AM 40!! MEAN IT!



No comments:
Post a Comment