Monday, September 15, 2008

What a weekend!

Well, we decided to not go to Spfld because I had a ton of school stuff, and then ol IKE showed a bit of himself in So. Illinois. So we were out of power from Sunday at 6am until today at about 12:00pm. Fun, Fun Fun!!! Not at all!

The girls did have their first dance lesson last week, and they really enjoyed it!!! Avery came out of her shell! Her instructor told her about 8 times that "she was a natural" she really surprised me too! I was very proud of both of them! They did great! They will have a recital in December, so they are learning their tap dance already! Memories! :)

School is going. It is very overwhelming at times, but I am going at it full force so I can be done. I just want to be done and get my RN and look to relocate!

This week is another busy week, Avery was supposed to have her school pictures today but that didn't happen, her school was closed due to the power outage. So, school, homework, dance lessons, work etc... busy busy! I will re post later this week.

No comments: