Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Love you!

Well the girls and I went to mom and dad's this weekend in Springfield. We had a very nice visit! It was nice to get home.. Saturday night we celebrated my Grandpa Frank and my rother Dominick's Birthday! My brother is 17 yrs old. I can't believe it! I feel so old! I was in the 8th grade when he was born! wow! My parent's also celebrated their wedding anniversary of 18 years! The girls had a blast, it was great to see everyone and mom, as always had WONDEFUL food! Yumm, I ate way too much! Didn't get to see my sister Cassie for she had plans all weekend, but maybe next time we come up we will get to see them! On our way home, my sister Lindsey met us in Lebanon, we ate lunch at McD's and the kids played for about 45 min. and I got to hold Miss Izzy! It was great to see them and I was greeted by Mr. Tristan with the biggest hug ever, it was great! Well, onward and upward!



1 comment:
Greetings from Austin,
Vanessa and Brad, it was great to read all about what is going on with you two and the girls.
Uncle Max
Post a Comment