Friday, January 23, 2009

Whoa!

Yes, I am still blogging! So here is an update. The girls and I are back at school, they have been back since the beginning of January and I started back this week. The way it looks this semester is going to be pretty intense, so my life will consist of family and school pretty much! That is okay though because I will be done in May! YAY! I can't wait! The girls are doing well. Avery did just get over strep throat, but she is doing much better. The girls started tumbling last week and they LOVE it! They were so cute! They go once a week and it will be nice to watch them grow with their skills! Brad is working in Baldwin still. It has been a rough go lately since the holidays with this crazy weather and all and him not being able to work due to holidays and weather, but hopefully it will be getting better. He is very tired from working so much! Only a few short months left of all of the extra work....we appreciate all of his hardwork!

I did start a part time business adventure to help supplement our income and I am really excited about it. It is with Thirty-One! It is an at home business that does monograming on bags, totes, candles, baskets and all kinds of things. It is really neat stuff!! Here is my website below, check it out and let me know what you think! I will try to update more often! Talk to you later!

www.mythirtyone.com/vtrammel

No comments: