Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost Done........

Hello! Sorry it has been a bit since I posted, but I have been going non-stop this week.........FINAL EXAMS! Today is my last day I have had two everyday this week and two more today and then I am done! So far all looks well! YAY! So at 4pm today I will be done......until Jan 20th...! Then I am on the downward slope......4 months and I will have my RN!
This week has been very busy, both girls have their Christmas programs at school. Avery's was Tuesday night and Tinley's is tonight. School was cancelled yesterday for them due to the ice down here :( They were both supposed to have fun days at school, so they were pretty upset about it being cancelled.
Tomorrow we leave for Springfield...YAY! We are heading up to mom and dad's, (bright and early 4am) I have a dr. appt and mom is going to keep the girls for me while I do a little Christmas shopping and then Brad will meet us up there after he gets off work Friday night. Lindsey and Sean will be making their way up also and Cassie and Josh will be coming over too! This is our weekend to celebrate Christmas with each other! I am excited! I miss my family very much so I really enjoy getting to spend time with them, especially when we can all be there together!
Busy week, but looking forward to seeing my family and celebrating my hopefully passing semester and Christmas with my family!
The girls are getting ready for their dance recital on Monday and we had them get dressed into their costumes etc... so here is one of their costumes for the recital....:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Can't wait for them to show me their dance.